ABHCM offers accreditation for faith-based programs to ensure high standards of care.
The Educational Assessment Guidelines Leaning Toward Excellence, or EAGLE Accreditation Commission, is the only national faith-based accreditation program. Developed and managed by the United Methodist Association, it utilizes voluntary self-assessment and peer review processes to promote excellence in Christian ministry.
EAGLE principles address:
- Christian mission and church relationship
- Governance and strategic planning
- Community responsiveness
- Quality assurance, improvement and corporate compliance
- Human resource management
- Physical resource management
- Financial resource management
- Public relations, fundraising and marketing
- Mergers, networks and alliances
To learn more about becoming EAGLE accredited, please contact the Rev. Garth Brokaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.